You won’t want to miss all the events that are planned for March here in Excelsior! Every week there are fun events planned to keep you and your friends entertained! Be sure to mark your calendar for the events below:
In this lighted St Patrick’s Day sign workshop $40. You can customize it with your choice of truck color & lighted or non lighted sign!! As always light snack & drink is available. Click here for more details and reservations.
2. Custom Lantern Workshop – Blue Bird Couture
Join us for a Custom Lantern Workshop on Sunday, March 8th from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at Blue Bird Couture in downtown Excelsior Springs at 461 South Thompson Avenue. We will have The Rusty Bit hosting a lantern workshop! Reservations are needed by March 2nd in order to give time for The Rusty Bit to precut wooden panels! Cost is $20 per person, including materials for putting together your wooden lantern and painting it!
Click here to RSVP ———>>> https://www.bluebirdcouture.com/event-info/custom-lantern-workshop
3. Lunch with Leaders – ES Chamber
Join fellow leaders for a monthly lunch and learn. There’s room at the table for you.
How it works:
1. Read the selected article on this month’s topic.
March: Motivating Your Team – Don’t Leave it to Luck ☘
2. Grab your lunch. Don’t feel like brown bagging it? Call in an order to the selected restaurant on the day of the event. Pay over the phone and let them know you’re with Lunch with Leaders. We’ll pick your order up and have it waiting for you at the Chamber. More details about ordering are coming soon.
3. We’ll eat together and enjoy a great conversation with other leaders.
4. Celebrity Bartender: Padgett Family
Please join us on Thursday, March 12 for our next Celebrity Bartender event. We are honored to host the Padgett Family, who will be raising money for the Luke G. Paske Scholarship foundation, a scholarship that is being set up in honor of their late son Luke Paske. ♥
5. Cosmic Alcohol Ink Painting Class – Fishing River Market
Join us for a night that will be out of this world as you create your own unique cosmic painting. Patty Edwards-Butler will lead us in exploring a fun painting technique using alcohol and ink. We will provide refreshments and you provide the creativity! This class is open to adults and children 12 and up. Cost of the class in $45. Please RSVP to this event by clicking here!
6. Scrapbook Workshoppe Retreats – Lake Doniphan
It’s that time! We have everything ready for the March retreat. It will begin March 13th at 2:00pm and end on March 15th at Noon. Here’s the sign-up link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYfAoG7e5Z37j9brjTDsNQhnrsJMIgQP4MIlfJb6U-11BGtw/viewform
7. Lucky Leprechaun Tournament – ES Golf Course
Lucky Leprechaun Tournament
A St. Patrick’s Day Celebration!
Saturday, March 14, 2020 at the Excelsior Springs Golf Course
10:00am Shotgun Start
• White Tees: 50 years & Under
• Orange Tees: 51-64 years
• Gold Tees: 65-70 years
• Red Tees: 71 years & up
8. Ready, Wine, Spring! – Elms Hotel & Spa and Fence Stile
Wine Dinner provided by The Elms Hotel and Spa and Fence Stile Winery. Click here for more details!
9. Museum Trivia Night – ES Museum & Archives
Trivia and tacos at the Vets Club. Fun and fundraising for the Excelsior Springs Museum & Archives. Click here for more details!
10. Communities of Excellence Spring Showcase
In the fall of 2017, Excelsior Springs joined six other communities from around the nation as part of the Communities of Excellence learning collaborative.
With feedback from resident surveys and focus groups, community leaders from many sectors including nonprofits, education, healthcare, recreation, government, and business have worked together to create a shared vision for our community. We want Excelsior Springs to be your favorite place to live, learn, work, and play.
Drop by for an interactive walkthrough to learn more about the Communities of Excellence initiative, why it matters in Excelsior Springs, and how you can become part of our journey to excellence. Plus you’ll have a chance to win great prizes from our community partners. Don’t miss this exciting event!
Other blogs that you might find enjoyable: