There were so many “Word on the Street”s this week that I’ve compiled them into a blog in order to keep you best updated on what is happening here in Excelsior Springs right now:
1. City Council passes amendment to the Utility Task Vehicle (UTV) ordinance to go into effect Nov. 1st.
2. New name for the elementary school being built called Cornerstone Elementary
3. Debbie announced that she’s putting her business Debbie’s Family Restaurant on Isley up for sale
4. Gary and Kim Sanson showcase online their newest renovated home on East Broadway
5. The Bank Midwest on Crown Hill Road has closed
Other articles you might enjoy: