There are multiple places that are hiring right now in Excelsior Springs. Information listed here was gathered via Excelsior Springs citizens through the Excelsior Springs Area News, Events, and Daily Deals Facebook group. Also listed are the hiring advertisements listed in the Town & Country Leader for Wednesday, January 9, 2019 edition.
Following are hiring posts from the Town & Country Leader –
• Firefighter EMT: The City of Richmond, EOE, is accepting applications for a Firefighter/EMT. Refer to the city website for details. Applications available at Richmond City Hall, 205 Summit, Richmond, MO 64085, phone 816-776-5304, or www.cityofrichmondmo.org. Must submit City of Richmond “Application for Employment” for consideration. Applications may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hardin-Central C-2 School District is looking for a full-time bus driver. Call 660-398-4394
• The Orrick R-XI School District is accepting applications immediately for a Substitute Custodian. Specific information regarding the position may be obtained by contacting Kyle Moyer, Maintenance Supervisor or Scott Archibald, Superintendent at 816-770-0094. Applications are available at orrick.k12.mo.us
• Excelsior Springs Standard – News Reporter (Full Time/Part Time) – The Excelsior Springs Standard is looking for a gifted, versatile writer who specializes in local community reporting. Assignments will vary, some being assigned by Managing Editor and others developed from sources of their own. Candidates must have strong writing ability and photography skills. Part-time leading to full-time based on ability. Send resume and examples of your work to: Brian Rice, email@example.com or mail information to Excelsior Springs Standard, PO Box 70, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
• Business Opportunity – Contractors Needed to apply coatings on flat or low slope roof. No experience necessary, will train. Give a call if interested – 715-447-5467.
• Visually impaired senior citizens seeking driver to take her to various appointments, $12 an hour. Call 1-816-663-2781
• Hardin-Central C-2 School District is looking for a full-time bus driver. Call 660-398-4394.
• Diversified Transportation, LLC located in Orrick, MO is currently looking for qualified OTR drivers. Excellent starting mileage pay up to $60,000 per year, home every 5 days, well maintained equipment Freightliner Cascada Conventional with 53′ trailer refer and dry van, paid weekly. Interested candidates please call 816-496-2402 or 816-520-3060.
• Imagination Station Learning Center is looking for self-motivated individuals who love working with all ages of children. Please call Leigh Ann Williams, 630-3861.
• Seasonal Southview Pool & Concession Positions: The City of Richmond, EOE, is accepting applications for seasonal positions in the Recreation Department, including Pool Manager/Supervisors, Lifeguards, Concession Workers and Pool Front Gate Attendant. Refer to the city website for details. Applications available at Richmond City Hall, 205 Summit, Richmond, MO 64085, phone 816-776-5304, or www.cityofrichmondmo.org. Must submit City of Richmond “Application for Employment” for consideration. Applications may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Excelsior Springs Nursing and Rehab has a position open for a RN/LPN, CNA, and CMT. No phone calls. Please apply in person or online at www.excelsiorspringsnursing.com.
• OPAA! Now Hiring for Kitchen Managers, Cooks, and Substitute Kitchen Staff for the Kearney, MO R-1 School District Child Nutrition Program. Great opportunity for anyone seeking up to 5.5 hours per day working Monday through Friday during the school year. Must be at least 18 with a HS diploma or equivalent. Interested applicants please go to www.opaafood.com/careers to search for Kearney employment opportunities.
Following are local hiring positions found recently on Facebook:
• Dollar General
• Fiskars – search for open positions and apply online by clicking here
• Valley Manor – CNA/CMT/LPN. Apply within.
• Sonic Drive-In
• The Garage
• KFC/Taco Bell
• Interface – hiring compassionate, talented people for working with those with developmental disabilities
• Excelsior Springs Home Health and Hospice – RN and CNA
• Excelsior Springs Hospital
• Apple Bus Company
• Burger King
• Pour Boy’s Gas Station
• Wabash BBQ – Now hiring servers. Full time. Must be willing to work busy weekends. Come in and fill out an application. No online applications, please.
Also check out the following links for local openings:
– High School Assistant Principal
– Before/After School Program Teacher’s Assistant
– Maintenance/HVAC Certified
– Executive Director – Educational Foundation
– Substitute Teacher
– Paraprofessional Substitutes
Excelsior Springs Job Corps Center
– Academic Instructor – Math – Full Time
– Academic Instructor – Substitute – Part Time
– Cook – Full-Time
– Counselor (Residential) – Full Time
– Culinary Arts Instructor – Full Time
– Recreation Specialist – Full Time
– Safety Officer – Full Time
– Golf Hill Grille – Cooks and Servers – contact Kris Bishop
– Community Center Fitness Manager
– Water-Wastewater Plant Operator 1
– Community Center Fitness Center Attendant
– Parks and Recreation Park Ranger
– Parks and Recreation Program Supervisor
– Community Center Group Exercise Instructor
– Community Center Personal Trainer
– Community Center Head Lifeguard
– Community Center Lifeguard
– Community Center Water Safety Instructor
To add a listing, click here to message Courtney directly.